After completing the steps of the Synchronization Wizard, the zone status in the SIF Agent Console shows "Synchronizing tasks" but the number of tasks shown never decreases.
Ensure that SIF is enabled in the Destiny application. These steps are outlined in Chapter 2 of the Installation Guide.
1. Open the FSC-Destiny/fsc/bin/config.properties file in a text editor
2. Locate the following lines:
# SIF Server Settings
3. Change the SIF_START_SERVER value to "true" and save the file.
4. Stop the Destiny service
5. Run the FSC-Destiny/fsc/bin/config.bat file to apply the change
6. Start the Destiny service
Whenever the Destiny SIF Agent receives information from SIF zones, it prepares that data for the Destiny application and places it in an internal event queue. The Destiny application periodically reads events from this queue, applying new and changed records to its database. Destiny will only monitor this queue if it has been configured to do so as outlined above. If you notice that events received by the SIF Agent are not being applied to the Destiny database, or that synchronization tasks are not being processed after running the Synchronization Wizard, this may be the problem.