Download the newest version of SIFWorks Directory Manager — Plugin Installer
- Click on the products tab
- Click on the Pearson CloudConnect tab in My Products section
- Locate the 3.9.1 Installers
- Click on the download Icon next to 'SIFWorks Directory Manager - Plugin Installer’
If you do not see the Pearson CloudConnect tab, you do not have a current license set up on your account. If you would like to know more about CloudConnect or feel like this is an error please contact our sales department at 1 877 262-9143 x7010
Shutdown the SIFWorks Directory Manager (SDM) Agent
- Double click the SDM Console in the system tray
- Click Connect
- Click File >> Shutdown Agent
- After the agent closes, Right Click on the console in the system tray
- Click Exit Console
Extract the Plugin Installer
- Locate the zipped plugin installer that you downloaded
- Right click on the zipped folder >> Click properties
- Click Unblock >> Click OK
- Right click on the zipped folder again and Select Extract all
- Choose the directory to extract the files to and open up the extracted folder.
Run the PluginUpdater
- Right click on the PluginUpdater application >> Run as administrator
- Verify that the path is pointing to where your SDM Agent has been installed
- Select the Plugins that you would like to have installed >> Click Apply Patch
Once you receive a verification that the plugin was applied successfully you can close the plugin installer.
You can now start the service and open the console and you will be able to see your plugin installed by clicking on File >> Agent settings and expanding out the plugins tree.
Google App Users
Please refer to the Authorize New Google API document to complete your upgrade process.
If you receive an access is denied message when trying to apply the patch verify that the agent is shut down in the services and that the console is not running in the system tray. You will also want to verify that you are running the installer as an admin.